FX Player for PC: Are you looking for the best video Player for Android on PC? Do you want to install the best video Player for pc? Are you looking for the best video Player that plays high-resolution videos? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
FX Player is one of the most popular video Players equipped with the mobile-optimized interface and can offer perfect play in both local and network streaming environments. That’s why people like to install this Player on their PC Windows. Once you install this application on your PC then you will get subtitles on your video.
Of course, there are lots of video Players available in the internet market on Google play store for free of cost but FX Player made a huge response from the users because of its mind-blowing features. Nowadays smartphone comes with an inbuilt video Player like MX Player. But people like to install the external video Player for their needs.
Read Also: Best Video Player for Chromecast
Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install FX Player for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you want using already the best video Player like PLAYit then you can try this on your smartphone. So keep reading this complete tutorial and install FX Player on PC.
About FX Player:
FX Player is one of the most popular and well-known video Players that comes with lots of Incredible features. That’s why it gets more users around the world. Once you install FX Player on your device then you can play any format of videos including MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP4, and many more.
You can easily download this application from the Google play store for free of cost if you are using an android phone. It has more than 10 million downloads in Google Play Store and a 4.7-star rating based on 1 million users’ reviews. So without any doubt, FX Player is also the best video Player for both Android and PC.
Read Also: Audible Player for PC
Features of FX Player:
Before going to download and install FX Player on your system just know about the features that help to get more information about the app. Here we listed the best features offered by FX Player. Once you install this Video Player on your system then you will be able to enjoy all the below features.
- First of all FX Player is a completely free application available on android and iOS devices.
- It supports almost all formats of videos including MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP4, and more.
- If you want to play high-resolution videos without any interruption then you must install FX Player on your device.
- It also supports all audio formats including MP3, AC3, MIDI, and more.
- But also supports subtitles when playing the videos. Once you play the video then you will be able to see the different subtitles below your screen. This feature helps you understand what is being said in the different languages of videos.
- If you want to watch your videos on a larger screen then this app allows you to do this seamlessly.
- With the help of this app, you will be able to cast your videos on TV with Chromecast.
- FX Player does not only act as a video Player but also supports editing your videos.
- It comes with 6 Video playback functions. Once you install this app then you will be able to access playback functions like auto Shuffle repeat background mirror mode flip and video playback resume.
- With the help of this app, you can also control the degree of brightness of your video.
These are the best features of FX Player for PC Windows and Mac. So without any hesitation install this application on your PC Windows.
Read Also: Speco Player for PC
How to download FX Player for PC?
If you are an Android user then you can easily get the app from Google Play Store. But what about the PC users? Here we provide the best method that helps to install FX Player for PC using Android Emulator.
We all know that Android Emulator is the best method that helps to install Android apps on a PC. There are lots of Android emulators available in the internet market but we always recommended BlueStacks.
Steps to install FX Player for PC:
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official web page.
- It is available on both windows and Mac. Based on your need you can download BlueStacks on your system.
- Once you complete the download process just launch the emulator on your PC.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
- On the home screen of the BlueStacks emulator, you will see the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for FX Player.
- Collect the official application on the click on the install button.
- That’s it. FX Player is installed on your PC.
FX Player is the most popular video Player that helps to play all formats of videos and audios on your PC. Apart from this FX Player Allows you to rename and even delete a particular video. I hope this article very helps to install FX Player for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any struggles installing this app on your system just feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. our technical team will back to you as soon as possible.