MX Player for PC: MX Player is an Android application available on the Google play store for free of cost. If you want to watch movies and videos of good quality then you need to install the best video player. There are lots of Amazing video players available in the internet market like MX player, PLAYit, and more.
MX Player is the most popular and inbuilt Android application that helps to play any format of videos without any interest. Nowadays, the smartphone has an inbuilt MX Player application. So you do not need to install it from Google Play Store. Of course, it is a completely free application available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
Most Android apps are only available on smartphones. But people like to install their favorite apps on their PC. In that way, most people search on the internet to install MX player on PC. That’s why we are here to provide this guide. In this particular tutorial, I am going to discuss the MX Player features and how to install them on a PC.
Read Also: Best 4K Video Player for PC
If you want to install MX Player on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac then read this tutorial without any skip. At the end of this tutorial, you will get MX Player for PC Windows, and Mac.
What is MX Player?
MX Player is an Android application available on all Android devices. You can directly download the app from Google Play Store and its official website. It has more than 500 million downloads in Google Play Store and 4.8-star ratings based on 10 million users’ reviews.
Once you install the MX Player app on your smartphone or PC then you will be able to play high-resolution videos without any interruptions. MX Player support almost all format of videos including MP4, AVI, MKV, BluRay, and 4K resolution videos. That’s why people like to install this application on their smartphones and PC.
Read Also: PLAYit Alternatives
If you are an Android user then you can easily get this app from Google Play Store. You can find thousands of video players in the internet market on the Google play store for free of cost. But MX Player made fuse responses from the users and it get a more popular application in the video player category.
Features of MX Player:
We all are very like to install the safest app on our devices. So before going to install MX Player on your device just know about the features and get some useful information about the app. We collected the best features offered by MX Player here.
- First of all MX Player is a completely free application available on Android and iOS devices.
- With the Help of this application, you can play any format of video.
- MX Player support almost all high-resolution videos including Blu-Ray and 4K.
- It has inbuilt advanced features like zoom options.
- You can increase or decrease your volume using the scroll button.
- One of the coolest features of this application is that MX Player support multi-core decoding so you can run it on low-end devices.
- It comes with Lots of Amazing options like to roll forward-backward, next/previous, zoom-in out, etc.
- MX Player is very easy to use and it also has a subtitle format. With the help of this feature, you can play different language videos.
These are the best features of MX Player for PC. So without any hesitation install this app on your system and enjoy the above features.
Read Also: PLAYit for iOS
How to install MX Player for PC?
We already mention MX Player is an android application. So you can get this app from the Google Play store for free of cost. But what about the PC users. Don’t worry, here we provide the best method that helps to install MX Player for PC using Android Emulator.
Yes, android Emulator is software that helps to install android apps on a PC. There are different Android emulators available in the internet market but we always recommended BlueStacks. It is a very simple and the most popular Android Emulator that helps to run Android apps on PC Windows and Mac.
Once you install BlueStacks on your system then you can easily run any type of Android apps and games on your system. Follow the below simple steps that help to install this application on your PC Windows.
Steps to install MX Player for PC:
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official web page.
- Once you reach the official web page then you will see the different options like Windows or Mac.
- If you are a Mac user then you need to select the download Mac button.
- If you are a Windows user then you must select your PC versions like 32-bit or 64-bit.
- After completing, the download process just double-clicks the BlueStacks Exe file and starts the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now you need to enter your Google credentials that help to access the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store via BlueStacks and search for MX Player.
- Select the official application under click on the install button.
- That’s it. MX Player is installed on your PC.
- Now you can play HD videos on a PC without any interruptions.
Method 2: Install MX Player for PC using Nox App Player:
It is another Android Emulator that helps to install Android apps on Mac and Windows. If you are facing any struggle to install BlueStacks on your PC Windows then you can select this method.
Nox app player is also a famous Android Emulator that helps to install high-end games on Mac and Windows.
- First, you need to download the Nox app player from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process just launched it on your PC.
- Now you need to download the MX Player APK file from its official website.
- Just drag the APK file and install it on your PC using the Nox App Player.
- You can also access your Google Play Store and install it on your PC via the Nox app player.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to complete based on your system performance.
- That’s it. Now you can play HD videos on your PC using this application.
1. Can I watch the MX Player web series on PC?
Yes. Once you install this application on your system then you can watch all the features that are the same as the mobile version.
2. Is MX Player free?
Yes, MX Player is a completely free application available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
3. Can I install MX Player on PC?
With the help of Android Emulator, you can easily install this app on your system.
We hope this article very helps to install MX Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you are facing any issues during the installation then let me know your queries in the comment box section. Our technical team will help you to solve your problem.